Sunday, November 6, 2011

Make it Great Monday!

I'm still playing around with what works best with this fun little party we have going on here.  This week I'm throwing the features and the link-up together, we'll just see what happens.

So, features first....did you check out these fun projects last week?

I love the colour of Olive Green so I instantly fell in love with this cute wipes case make over from Tonia over at The Gunny Sack :


And I've finally managed to convince my good friend Gen to start up her own blog (Cabin Fevered Gem ) so it's only fair that I feature her great raggy Halloween wreath and cute spider web:


Featured button is in the sidebar ladies~

Now let's get to this week's fun creations!  What have you been up to?  Link up below, you can share any family friendly craft, sewing, or cooking projects that you've made yourself.  PLEASE NO GIVE- AWAYS OR SHOPS. (Sorry for yelling but it's the only way people notice that tidbit of info).

You don't have to follow Etcetorize but it sure would make my day if you do.  I do ask that you post my party button somewhere on your blog though.  That way others can come over and join in the fun and check out all of your amazing creativity!




Etcetorize



Let's party!




1 comment:

Gen said...

You're so sweet! Thank you so much for featuring me. Looking forward to many more fun parties!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...