Thursday, September 26, 2013

Blogher Master Class on Pinterest

We all do it, but do we all do it the right way?  Is there a right way?  You can find out by watching 3 quick videos that were recently released by Blogher on the power of Pinterest.

The first one covers best practices:



The second video looks at how to harness the power of the most influential digital platform on the web today:
             

Lastly, and my most favourite of the three, Tips from Power Pinners:


I have to admit, I pin pics of things that inspire me along with my own projects, and that's about it.  But this class has me looking at it all in a different way.  Pinterest is probably my top referrer so it pays to get a better understanding of how to use it.

Are you a power pinner?  Do you "pin to win"?  What do you use Pinterest for? Leave a comment below~

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...