Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Maisons du Monde

You don't have to speak French to find loads of inspiration on the Maisons du Monde website.



I stayed in the south of France a few years ago and happened upon a Maisons du Monde store while I was there.  It was a small store with lots of knickety knacks and small decor items.  When I got back to my room and poured over their catalogue I was blown away.

At first I thought it was sort of like Ikea, but it's not really.  Maisons du Monde might have relatively good prices but their furniture has so much more character and personality than anything Ikea sells.



Unfortunately, they only have store in Europe, boo hoo.  But I thought I'd still steer you their way to check out their massive catalogue.  There are so many great ideas and sources of inspiration in there, 514 pages of inspiration to be exact!

I LOVE their bookcases!

If you thought you had to hunt old yard sales to try to dig up a treasure like a library card catalogue case...you'd be wrong~

They organize their products into 12 different style inspirations from around the world (from Cottage, to Fifties, to Lodge, to Baroque....my favourite is a toss up between Romantic and Exotic).


Check it out and see what you find~

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...