Monday, March 10, 2014

Australia

For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram (why don't you follow me on Instagram?!?!?) here's a quick overview of my holiday last month in Australia....


As you can see I spent the majority of my time in the sun and the sand.

Without a doubt, my happiest moments were when I was able to spend time with animals.  Whether it was the wild dolphins while I was sea kayaking in Byron Bay, the beautiful fish I saw while diving in the Great Barrier Reef, or the wonderful day I got to spend in Kuranda hanging out with Koala's, Kangaroo's, and Butterflies, they were all incredible.

Of course, I saw all of the standard tourist sites in Sydney as well.  And when I got tired of the big cities I took a little side trip over to Vanuatu!


While I was in Vanuatu I mostly just relaxed on the beach or by the pool.  But one day I got restless and tried out zip lining for the first time!  So much fun!

The best part of this video is probably Bernard's laugh.
He was such a great guide :)


I found a few fabric stores and met up with a fellow blogger too!  I tell you more about that another day.

I came home to -40 degrees Celsius but so far I have survived the shock.  I found so much inspiration for creative projects while I was there.  And now that I'm over my jet lag, I just need to get back to work and put all of those ideas into action.

Be patient as I get back into the swing of things and make sure to visit me on Instagram if you want to see more vacation photos~

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Welcome back home! Looks fantastic. =)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...