Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Butterfly Cupcake Toppers

This is the last of the cupcake toppers for awhile (there are only so many cupcakes I can eat!).  But these ones turned out so gorgeous I just had to share them with you.


I used my Silhouette to make the backgrounds, then I inked the edges glued them together with the sticks, and added the beautiful butterflies (which I cut out by hand!)


They're only attached along the bodies so that the wings can be folded out to add some dimension.


I made similar ones HERE last year, but I think these ones really take it to the next level.  I can't wait to have a special tea party so I can put these to use.

If you don't eat cupcakes, you can still use toppers.  Try them on muffins or as sandwich sticks.  Can you think of any other uses?  Leave a comment below~

4 comments:

Annie said...

Oh ,those are beautiful!! Love the colors on those butterflies!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Lovely!

Unknown said...

These cupcake toppers are gorgeous!

Lou Lou Girls said...

They look incredible! Pinned. Lou Lou Girls

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...