Monday, May 23, 2016

Etcetorize Reads!

Hi Everyone!

It's been a long time and I've missed Etcetorize so much!  I miss the creative and supportive community of blogging, but I just don't find that I have the time anymore for the huge commitment that a sewing a crafting blog requires.

So....now I'm focusing on something different and something that I love just as much as sewing and crafting...READING!

Etcetorize Reads - My New Blog!
Etcetorize Reads will focus on everything to do with books and reading!  Etcetorize Reads includes fun things like:

  • Book Reviews
  • Book Crafts
  • Cover Art Reflection
  • Book Quotes
  • Giveaways
  • and more!
I know many crafters love the creativity of exploring whole new imaginary worlds, so I hope you'll step into  mine, and come check out Etcetorize Reads soon!

See you there~


1 comment:

Jill said...

Good luck in the new direction Tamara! Will pop over and check out your new blog! Hope all is well with you!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...